KN95 Top Quality Disposable Mask
- Filters non-toxic dust, pollen, flu, dander, sawdust, garage dust, garden, and general household dust and irritants.
Anti-droplet, Anti-dust, Anti-haze.
- Protect from dust, pollen, and other airborne particles such as air pollution.
- Use indoors and outdoors.
- It is ideal for cleaning, construction, carpentry, sports, exercise, city cycling, running, cycling and motorcycle riding and travel.
100% brand new masks made from all new material.
- Meets KN95-level requirements (GB 2626-2006)
- Made in China
- N95 masks are effective according to the CDC in helping to prevent the spread of flu, swine flu and avian flu transmission from person to person.
- N95 is the United States standard, it is also called KN95 masks in China, able to filter out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
- These KN95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and properly fitted can provide excellent protection.
- A comfortable elastic headband, adjustable nose bridge, and single strap construction provide a secure, customized fit; one size fits most faces.
Material: Non-woven Fabric
Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
Protection Class: KN95=N95=FFP2
Filtering Rate: ≥95%
Instructions for Use
- Wash your hands before putting on a mask. Choose the correct size of the mask and ensure there are no defects.
- Position the mask under your chin with the nosepiece up.
- Lightly stretch the ear loops over onto the back of your ear and release loops.
- Do not touch the front surface of the mask.
- Perform a fit check, not touching the mask with your hands, exhale. If the mask remains on snug and seal between the mask and face is not broken, the mask is on correctly and fits your face.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
- Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature, and harmful chemical pollution.
- Must be properly stored away from contaminated areas.
- Protect from mechanical compression, humidity, high temperature, sunlight, and corrosive chemicals.
- It is recommended that the product be stored at a temperature of -2 ° C to +30 ° C and relative humidity of 80% or less.
Warnings and Precautions
- Poor facial fit will provide inadequate protection.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask at all times.
- Immediately after wearing the mask, check the wearing tightness immediately to ensure that the mask is worn in the correct position.
- Wash your hands before each wear and every time you remove the mask. When exposed to a polluted environment, always wear a mask.
- When you feel the breathing resistance increases significantly, or when the mask is broken, you should replace the mask.
- This mask is not washable. Washing will damage the filter material structure, cause penetration, and damage the adsorption force of the electrostatic filter material.
- From a hygiene point of view, the recommended use of time is 4 hours.
Tips: All of our masks are in stock but limited quantity. All orders placed before 3pm will be shipped on the same day.
Promise: Our masks are produced in regular factories with the certificate and ships from our warehouse in New York. If you have any questions about the masks, please feel free to contact us.